Monday, June 2, 2014

Social networking can assist both the teacher and the students in their learning. Before I read the articles provided in this module, I could see the value of social networking for me to grow  professionally.  Finding the right fit for me is difficult - so many choices and such a high propensity to be distracted from other responsibilities (I love connecting with others using technology. This, at times, leads to me spending more time than I realize on the computer).  But finding the balance will be a fun challenge. I think that limiting myself to just one or two tools will allow me to develop on a professional level effectively.


For students, I can get excited about the possibilities for enhanced and expanded learning in a format that youth today embrace. I will definitely find a way to incorporate this into next year's lesson plans. I am considering the use of twitter as a learning tool with students.

No comments:

Post a Comment